The majority of mechanic sets on the market are designed with mass appeal to cover the bases of as many tool enthusiasts as possible. This concept creates a bevy of problems, such as skipping less common sizes or not including certain pieces that might be vital during a fix. This is fine for many consumers out there, but it can be a huge headache for a professional. You’re stuck buying extra sets or one-offs to bridge the gaps in your set, which wastes time and money.
That’s where GEARWRENCH comes in. The Apex Tool Group tool brand is known for ensuring its tools are built with trade professionals in mind. Their newest addition to their lineup is no exception. GEARWRENCH announced ten new Professional Mechanics Hand Tool Sets designed specifically for those that use them every day to pay the bills. The sets cover a large range of needs across many different trades.
GEARWRENCH Mechanics Hand Tool Sets
GEARWRENCH set out to solve a problem when making these sets. They reviewed consumer data and its own products to understand the needs of professionals better. The Professional Mechanics Hand Tool Sets cover areas such as socket and socket extensions, screwdrivers, hex and Torx bits, wrenches, and combination ratcheting wrenches. Key areas GEARWRENCH focused on are non-size skip sets to cover the full range of sizes, making the cost of the set cheaper than buying each part of the set individually, and pro-focused packaging making it easier for professionals to use.
The list of new products includes:
- 49-Piece SAE/Metric Standard and Deep Impact Socket Set (86533)
- 7-Piece 1/4-Inch Drive Tool Accessories Set (86535)
- 7-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Tool Accessories Set (86536)
- 22-Piece Phillips/Slotted/Torx Screwdriver Set (86537)
- 80-Piece Hex/Ball End Hex/ Tamper Proof Torx/E-Torx/Torx Socket Set (86538)
- 22-Piece 6-Point Metric Flex Socket Set (86539)
- 22-Piece 6-Point Standard and Deep Socket Set (86540)
- 27-Piece 6-Point Mid-Length Metric Socket Set (86541)
- 18-Piece Ratcheting Combination Metric Wrench Set (85890-02)
- 15-Piece Double-Box Ratcheting Metric Wrench Set (85985-07)